The WORKSHOP IS FREE. You will not have to pay for learning! FREE LEARNING.
Workshop I.: BUILD YOUR OWN LOW ENERGY HEATER.mp4
FREE for Commercial use! "Motionversion" = stop and go; stop and go...
Our workshops are free of charge. Innovations as well.
We are happy about donations. Please via Paypal account: zentraleBRD@aol.com
NEW: WORKSHOP V.: Electric heating made from Roof Tiles
Also: MOVIE - "DANCE/Tanzfilm" including Workshop I. = Heater MX & SL (Bonus:+ Heater without Thermostat) + Workshop V.
Knowledge about the behaviour of crystals in a furnace construction
Based on more than 2 years of practical application and the frequent cutting/processing (mainly of amethyst crystal plates) we have the following experience:
1. It has been proven that crystals have storage capacities. But why would Mother Nature develop empty storage?
2. When customising the very first crystal oven 001 (the mother of all crystal ovens), I could literally "hear/feel" how it got into contact with me. "Why are you destroying me?" It's true! It also "defended" itself because I cut myself on its sharp edges 7-8 times. Nevertheless, the model was completed. In terms of dimensions, it was assembled simply by a feeling. When it was switched on for the first time, I could feel the contact but this time, it was pleasant: "oooh ahhr“ Initially, I got goose bumps which still appear every time I tell this story.
3. As the designer, you always strive to find further improvements. But this was not possible in this case, regardless of whether the oven was built thicker or thinner. Even the thickness of the wall of the amethyst druse(s) was ideal. If the prototype is NOT improvable, that should be something "to think about". Furthermore, ever since then, I have NEVER been cut again. That can't be a coincidence, as people who work with similar materials with sharp edges cut themselves every now and then.
4. Therefore, I claim that crystals have a friendly/communal knowledge. This means that the knowledge or the experience is transferred to others, similar to the behaviour of school of fish. Here, they all "know" what one of them will set off ***
5. Furthermore, I have also come across "alpha crystals" ***. You can sense/feel this when heating them up, or more specifically, when they are heated. With normal room temperatures, they are all passive mainly because they were born under pressure and heat and this represents their natural living environment.
6. Using them as a heater or built into the oven, we lead them back or give them the necessary temperature kick to become more active. What is really important is heating and cooling slowly so that the structures of the collection of single crystals which have merged in the form of a druse or a plate are not destroyed (see picture 1). For this reason, single long solitaire crystals such as quartz (rock crystal) are not suitable due to their measurements as each of the crystals suffer due to the changes in temperature (hot feet, cold head) and are under stress. How is healthy radiation supposed to be achieved?
7. The infrared radiation generated by them is not achievable with structured glass surfaces. The difference is also evident when you look at the structure in the intersection: sustained from the agate shell, smaller pieces grow/push their way out. Thereon, large pieces, some can be additionally "heated up/flamed" by the smaller pieces (picture 1). Thus the comparison suggests itself: multiplication by division! We increase the radiation by the number of pushed out crystals which are superimposed and interacting. As well as later the amount of radiation surface (here, 5 per crystal). This results in (because of the irregularity in the construction) multiple emitting and intersecting heat waves (here I call these "turbulent heat radiation") which does not directly "focus" on one , but rather is "more or less ambient", room-filling, softer and milder = healthier!
In the future of heat technology, we will not come by heated crystals anymore. Also because the sight is already sublime. We generate radiation temperatures of around 120°C. For amethysts, this is only warm and cosy. The temperature doesn't change its colour either! Only at 500°C will the amethyst change to a yellowish colour and become citrine! What was also striking was that some crystals were "clearer". Self-cleaning. Also the fact that a significantly thicker size of crystal/wall of the crystal becomes hotter than a comparably smooth stone (which also has a much smaller surface area and therefore should be a lot hotter). Also a crystal formation has almost no heat/transmission losses!
Conclusion: crystals have one task and it is to be found their nature i.e. HEAT ***
Findings by Rainer Dubrikow. Germany, 11.11.11
Developer of crystal heating technology: https://patents.google.com/patent/DE102009011282A1/en
BONUS Alternatives to plastics and styropor: FREE out of Germany